- ●You are covered to the extent provided by the policy for physical loss, damage, theft or attempted theft of Own Property (tools, tool boxes, test or demonstration equipment) within Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland whilst loaded upon your vehicle or whilst stored off the vehicle in a Locked Building or a purpose-designed tool store.
- ●In addition we indemnify you for loss or damage to employees' effects for the limit stated within the policy whilst such property is being loaded on, carried on, or unloaded from your vehicle.
- ●We also cover tools and equipment carried on your vehicle or in your customer's premises for demonstration purposes.
SIGNIFICANT AND UNSUAL EXCEPTIONS:
- ●We will not cover Lap-top, palm-top and similar portable computer equipment, mobile telephones, smartphones or mobile communication equipment
- ●We will not cover money, credit, debit or charge cards, lottery tickets, scratch cards or property of a similar nature
- ●We will not cover theft from unattended vehicles unless all windows, doors or other openings are closed and securely locked, all alarms set and all keys removed. If the vehicle is parked overnight you must comply with the parking conditions set out in the policy.
- ● We will not cover theft from a purpose-designed tool store unless the tool store is locked and permanently fixed to the floor.
- ● We will not cover second hand property for scratching or denting unless caused by an accident to the conveying vehicle
- ●We will not cover own property being driven under its own motive power or property being towed on its own wheels
- ●We will not cover own property whilst being dismantled, erected commissioned or tested.
- ●£100 for each and every claim
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You may cancel this Policy in the first year of insurance during the 14 days after the policy has come into force by giving notice in writing to ARMD at [email protected]. This right does not apply at any subsequent renewal of the Policy.
If a claim has been submitted or there has been any incident likely to give rise to a claim during the period of insurance, no refund for the unexpired portion of the premium will be given.
Provided that there have been no claims or incidents likely to give rise to a claim that have occurred then, during the first 14-days after the policy has come into force, insurers will give a refund of the proportionate part of the premium paid in respect of the unexpired term of this Policy, subject to see our TOBA for our cancellation administration fees. See our policy wording on cancellations below:
You may cancel the insurance, without giving reason, by sending us notice and returning the insurance documents within 14 days of it starting or (if later) within 14 days of you receiving the insurance documents if you are a new customer or 14 days from the renewal date if you are an existing customer. On receipt of your written notice of cancellation you will receive a full refund of all premium paid provided that no claim has been paid by us and you do not intend to make a claim under this insurance.
If a claim has been made by you, we will not refund any premium. If you do not exercise your right to cancel during the 14-day cooling-off period, your policy will continue as normal. If you cancel your monthly payment this does not mean that you have cancelled your policy.
Cancellation by you after the cooling-off period
If you wish to cancel your insurance after the initial 14-day withdrawal period you can do so in writing. You can notify us of policy cancellation by contacting us in one of the following ways: [email protected] / +44 0204 5386212
If you pay your premium monthly, your policy will be cancelled at the next monthly anniversary of the date your policy commenced. There will be no refund of premium due as the premium paid will have only been in respect of the cover already received.
If a claim has been made by you, we will not refund any premium. If you cancel your monthly payment this does not mean that you have cancelled your policy.
If you pay your insurance premium annually and providing no claim has been made and you do not intend to make a claim under this insurance, you will receive a proportionate refund of premium based on the unused period of cover under the policy. Policy cover will cease from the date we receive your cancellation instructions or from a later date at your request.
If a claim has been made under this insurance, we will cancel your cover but not refund any premium. In all cancellations and as per our terms of business an administration fee may apply.